:the Composer: :the Composer:

Woah

that was one of the best movies I've ever seen on newgrounds. It may not be funny but anyone who knows Flash can tell all of the effort put into it. It took me an hour to make a freakin stick man walk and dance! And the music was composed really well with Cubase. It really fits the style of drawing! Really x50 Great!

Dad's at Work Dad's at Work

Whats he on?

That was great. Fast animations are normally really badly drawn and stuff but that was really good.

Clay... ITS ALIVE!!!!! Clay... ITS ALIVE!!!!!

Its not your best work

Well, its not your best work. But if anybody has tried clay animating they'll know that your mouth animation was great and you had a unique style of clay which works really well and using stopmotion pro (i think you did) helped it look good :p So keep it up.

the YuYu the YuYu

Wow....

I loved this animation! Not so much the story of it because it wasn't explained too clearly but the fact that a guy is running at superspeed away from black smoke works for me! You must of spent a hell of a long time on this! The animation was syncronised with the music amazingly and above all... it looked like something off tv! Don't give up animating! Ever!